The Diploma Supplement at Bülent Ecevit University:
- Both the Diploma and Diploma Supplement are given to our students who are in the position of graduation
- The Diploma Supplement is prepared in English
- The Diploma Supplement is given to the students free of charge
- The Diploma Supplement is given to the students without demand (i.e. without any written or verbal request) who obtain Associate, Bachelor’s, Masters and Doctorate Degrees. Diploma and Diploma Supplement are printed out at the same time.
- The Diploma Supplement is formed by folding A3 paper into 2 and turning it into 4 sheets, it is printed on a special paper in order to prevent Diploma Supplement forgery. The personal information and information about the program is on the first page. Transcript information is placed on the second page. The third page includes the grading system, the achievement status and contact information of the University. The fourth page consists of the approval and information about Turkish Education System.
- If you have questions regarding to Diploma Supplement, you can contact ECTS/DS Coordinating Office of our University via e-mail.
For more information please visit: